Wednesday, June 17, 2009

our last honors blog :(


How has your thinking changed regarding literature?


My think has changed a lot I learned new meanings. I didn't know there was a such thing as literary terms nor did I know that there were so many. There are so many parts to a book you can just pick out, I mean we all know the basic: setting, character, plot...... But allegory, allusion, Anthropomorphism I don't even know how to pronounce that. But the most important things is that now I know so if someone were to ask me what is analogy in terms of a book I can say "analogy is when you compare to things that relate to each other like the grave is to eternity as death is to sleep, lol kinda sorta got it still need a little work on it though.


I'm going to miss writing blogs.

No comments: